Have a safe and enjoyable summer
Report cards will be mailed on Friday June 26.
Students are allowed in Classrooms 7:55.
School begins at 8:10.
Students are dismissed at 3:04.
In the News
Need The Supply List for the New Year?
Fairfield Supply List for 2016-17
In addition to the items on the list, please consider the purchase of individual ear buds for technology usage this year. Classroom donations of materials can also be delivered to the main office and will be shared with all students and staff.
EFF PTA Volunteers are Needed
The Fairfield PTA is excited to welcome our amazing teachers back by hosting a PTA luncheon. If you are able to help with the luncheon through donations or service, please sign up using this link. Teacher's Back to School Luncheon
Meet Your Teacher = The New "Wake Up with Fairfield!"
Are You Ready? Getting Excited about School? We definately are! This year we are excited to host "Wake-Up With Fairfield". On September 2, from 7:30-9:00 AM, you are invited to to stop by school with your child, say hello to your teacher, and grab a doughnut and juice/coffee. It is simply a time for our students to visit their classrooms and briefly meet their teacher. School supplies may be dropped of if it is easy for you all.
This year Open House will be on September 15th. This is the evening where families are invited to visit your child's classroom and hear about expectations for the coming year. It is a fun and informative night for all!
Grades K, 1, 2 will be hosted from 5:30-6:15 PM
Grades 3, 4, 5 will be hosted from 6:30-7:15 PM
Join the PTA
Please consider joining the EFF PTA this year. Simply fill out the PTA member ship flyer and return to the school. Just look at the benefits of joining.
- Your child benefits: When parents get connected to the school, children do better. Research shows children whose parents are involved get better grades, do better on tests, and have fewer discipline problems at school.
- We make a difference: Our mission is to create the kind of school community where teachers and administrators can do their best work – and so can our children. We provide support for teachers in and out of the classroom.
- We are about parent involvement, not fundraising. In these times of tight budgets, parents groups everywhere are having to fill in the gaps, and so are we. But our number one goal is to get more parents connected to the school. More than 300 independent research studies show that building parent involvement in education is the number one thing we can do to create a great school and improve student performance.
- There is lot to be done and it is fun: These days, schools are asked to do more with less. Our help is needed more than ever to fill in the gaps. Yet the work is easy and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. This is enjoyable fun.
- We have fun and meet nice people: We share an inevitably common objective: working on our children’s future. The PTA is a natural incubator for great friendships. Don’t miss out in being part of a larger community family.
Fairfield Volunteer In Education
We ask you take 5 minutes of your time to review the list of volunteer opportunities and consider signing up for at least one of them. There is great variety to choose from so we are sure you will be able to find something that is a good fit for you. If you are unsure at this time about what specific activity you wish to be involved in, but still want to volunteer, just let the PTA know and we will add you to the stand-by list that we will call on when help is urgently needed. Event volunteer sheets will also go out when the activity date approaches giving you another opportunity to sign up.
We also encourage you to watch the Volunteers In Education Video to get an overview of the program and to check out the VBCPS Volunteer In Education website for more information.
Connect with us
8:10 a.m. - 2:40 p.m.